Friday, July 2, 2010

an award from Erin


Erin gave me this award a long time ago and I am finally getting around to passing it on.
She has a beautiful blog that definitely lifts one up - please check it out.
So I am supposed to pass along this award to blogs I love that put 
a little sunshine in my life...
and I think we could all use some of that
(at least around here when I look outside at the rain right now ... sigh),
but there are so many blogs I adore that I feel bad just naming a few - 
so please don't feel bad if you don't find your name here -
just know I love you!
I am planning on listing all my favs on a different tab later this summer
with a little photo by each.
Hope you enjoy visiting these for now - as they always give me a lift!


art by erin leigh

The finger is healing miraculously each day, but I am sooo tired... so I guess I need to rest.





3 comments:

  1. WOW Pam! You are way too nice! :) Thanks!! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pamela - the blogs you've chosen are so beautiful! If I wasn't following them before, I am now!

    xo Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the cat photos. I have two of my own. I think I'll have to put their pictures on my blog also...they are feeling left out.

    ReplyDelete