Tuesday, September 15, 2009

take a walk outside

I decided to take a walk outside to see what I could see...

the wonders of nature abound everywhere...

a little spider crouches amidst the rhubarb colored stalks of
lady's mantle...

and the busy bees are having a nectar party...

the oak leaf hydrangea is splendid in antique rose...

the fairy roses are happily smiling at the sun...

the hydrangeas are blue with envy...

and more red glistens in the berries...

and then some mushrooms peek up from the moist, cool earth...

and a spider waits patiently in her glistening home...

and my 'not so patient dog' says
"mom please throw me the ball"...

a little touch of paradise...

and the birds' favorite spa all year long...
often a queue...

Zoe finally decides to go with the flow...

so now why don't you go outside
to see what you can see...
but before you do -
check out one of my favorite blogs
that inspired me to take a look around my yard.

1 comment:

  1. Bonjour Pamela!

    Yummy! Your pictures all together look like a big bowl of candies! I am honored and flattered my blog inspired you to go in your art and pay attention to every-day little marvels that we all tend to forget about! Well done! Take care, LuLu

    ReplyDelete