Tuesday, November 23, 2010

how you gonna keep 'em down on the farm?

Michaels surely owes me someone freebies
as I am always promoting their products.
this time it is these cute wood barns for $1.99 each.
and since it is an art class we had to add our own art.
so we painted a lake and grass as the base...
then the barn...
and we drew farm creatures...
then set up our scenes...
this guy is even fishing in his pond...
and she visits with her sheep...
and makes new friends.
farm living looks pretty good to me.
we have a week break for Thanksgiving and
lo and behold it is snowing as we speak...
with a high tomorrow of a whoppin' 23 degrees!
I have 15 coming for lunch Thursday (not Thanksgiving mind you),
as we are celebrating Thanksgiving on Friday.
I know - confusing, but that's the way it is.
Nick is having a hard time explaining this to his friends who may come over.
don't want them to expect a turkey Thursday.
almost over this stupid cold but boy has it taken the energy from me...
I wish all of you in my neck of the woods a very blessed Thanksgiving 
whenever you celebrate it
and if you live on a different continent then a very wonderful week to you too!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute art project! Michael's does owe you I think!
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Hoping your health and energy stay good for your lunch too.
    xoxo Gloria

    ReplyDelete