Saturday, February 2, 2013

I have a web site!

 Well I finally did it...
I have a website.
Needless to say it is a work in progress and needs lots more tlc...
but it is a start.
This site by FolioSnap allows you to do it yourself,
and it is not what I would choose for "my perfect website look",
but the labor was free,
so for now that is ok.
So my question to all of you out there-
Do you think I need a blog and website?
I have heard pros and cons.
Of course the site costs money after the first month,
but I can hook it up to sell directly from it for more money if I desire.
Please check it out and let me know what you think-
I would really appreciate it.

1 comment:

  1. of course you need a blog and a website!! :) your blog is where you share your adventures and your stories. the website is where you sell your art!
    xoxo love it.

    ReplyDelete