Sunday, January 26, 2014

life is good

Today is Nick's 25th birthday.  
He got this painting from me 
as he has been asking for a cloud painting for a very long time.
I finally got my act together and painted one.
 And he got this "happy Birthday" hello from Matteo this morning.
 The art studio is filled with new paintings waiting for some attention.
 A huge wip crow and friend.
I would so love to have a huge cuddly crow as a pet.
Working on this one for a crow exhibit.
This wip piece is a sample for a high school art class I will be teaching 
at artEAST
the week of July 14.  
Stay tuned for more info.
This huge floral painting will be an example for a class I will be teaching March 22 at artEAST.
Check out their website here for all of the info.
I would love to have you join me.
There are about 15 new paintings sitting around the studio waiting for some tlc,
and a corgi also demanding some "fetch" time.
The sun is out,
I am a grandmother,
my youngest is old - ha,
and winter has actually been quite beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment