Thursday, November 19, 2009

last snippets of autumn...

Well autumn colors around here are blowing away in the wind,
and I have even spotted Christmas trees in windows -
way to early for me...
so I decided to share my final group of nature and inside photos of autumn.

My collection of fruit/vegie pitchers and sugar bowls has luckily grown
to include this large pitcher from a dear friend for my birthday...

and doesn't this color look good enough to eat?

and these leaves look like a bowl of pastel candies...

and oh those kiddo crafts at school...
nothing better than a pasta necklace
made at our Kindergarten/First grade Thanksgiving party...

especially with these colors...

and these...

and even these colors which seem to remind me that the next season
is sneaking up on me way too quickly!

And these leaves were discovered on a walk...

along with these beauties...

and these too... hmm, red and green again.

spotted on a desk at school...

along with place mats of the season...

to go home with excited children
who can't wait to present their creations
to their lucky parents.
wish I had some little ones to create art for my refrigerator...

and look what God created on this tree...

and on this one too...

and oh this poor lone rose blossom is holding on...

and Oakleaf Hydrangeas are the most amazing plant...

So I guess I need to put autumn to rest and start thinking of the next season...
but I do have some adorable turkey paintings
that my students made to share on turkey day next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment