Tuesday, October 23, 2012

fun, fun, fun...

Welcome to my booth!
What a wonderful fair we had with artists 
working in many different mediums.
I had so much fun and met such supportive people.
I sold 12 paintings and about 20 notebooks,
and cards and prints too.
Needless to say,
I felt truly blessed!
 Unfortunately it was very dark and these photos are not very good.
But I decided it would be better to share them 
even with their faults.
I used red arrows to point out the paintings that sold...
and here is the piece I was working on for 
this event in 1 1/2 weeks.
There's bidding on line, but mine is not listed yet.
I will let you know once it is up.
Also I will price the pieces that did not sell and list them on the blog too.
Just listed the pieces with prices 
on the 'see my art here' page
 so click above to see them.
Thanks to you all for the support - 
it means the world to me!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on selling so much - you must be really encouraged :)

    ReplyDelete