Saturday, March 12, 2011

mermaids in my head

logo #1...
became logo #2 this week...
became logo #3.
well I have some explaining to do...
my dear, sweet husband makes the lattes around here,
and he often adds a little extra
to the outside of my to-go cups.
thought this was hysterical and just wanted to give him
a big 'thank you'
for all the little things he does.
btw he is a really good artist -
this was a quick 30 second sketch.
I have the sicko thing in my chest -
along with a come and go migraine...
day #5 but who's counting.



2 comments:

  1. What a sweet hubby! I think he did a great job, btw, on the drawing.

    I hope you get to feeling better soon!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear you are sick! Seems like there's an awful lot of stuff going around right now. Get better soon!

    ReplyDelete