Wednesday, October 23, 2013

What's new at artEAST?

Time for a change.
With the weather changing I tend to switch gears too.
I get out the texture and molding goo and tend to build layers,
just like my wardrobe.  
Layers rule the day.
Just finished and delivered these two.
 Black Button Bouquet
$130 
(shipping available :)
Stone Gardens
$240 
Stone Gardens comes with this tag attached.
My imagination can really go to some odd places.
But seriously I do so wish this company existed.
Then just maybe my mind would get a rest.
And time to say goodbye to these two friends
who I enjoyed birthing.
So hard to say farewell to those I love,
even if they are only flat beings on canvas.
Hope they go to a good home and make someone smile.
Such a weird part of being an artist...
must learn to release :)
but I miss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment