Friday, January 29, 2010

cards and painting for sale on etsy today!


I have the hardest time sitting myself down
and promoting myself...
It takes so long to put each item up for sale on etsy,
to reformat each photo to the correct pixels,
and to be oh so clever in the description.

So my dearest husband made me
this delicious concoction.
You know how much I like cappuccinos.

Yum, slurp.
I think I can, I think I can,
so here we go...

This painting is for sale here...

and this set of 4 cards here...

and this set here also.
Oh by the way -
all proceeds from this set of cards
goes to this wonderful organization
called Mercy Walk.
Check them out.

I think you get the idea.
Wouldn't it be great to buy the set of 4 cards,
frame one for your own enjoyment,
(I just slipped them in an inexpensive frame with mat
from Michael's)
and give the other 3 to your favorite friends?

They are waiting for you...
such a deal at $3 per card
made from an original painting
or photo by me...hee hee!

5 comments:

  1. Excellent!! I also love that drink up there--I'm a latte person myself, but that looks delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the Ghandi quote - one of my favorites~
    It is the Sand Point Market at Magnuson Park - tomorrow (sunday). It is always fun and sometimes I find a few more things that I *just can't live without*... :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful, beautiful, beautiful cards & work Pamela! Hope you are having a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUM! I love cappuccinos, too! Your husband seems to make an excellent one! I own an espresso shop, and it's an art I really appreciate! Love your post...I feel the same way about listing.

    ReplyDelete