Sunday, March 21, 2010

a Sunday Blessing

Antique Show scavenging on Friday yielded a bounty of goodies...
Just look at these gorgeous frames.
They don't make them like this anymore
(well they do, but are very pricey).
So now these frames are awaiting some paintings from me - 
maybe a pot full of spring flowers,
or a tea cup,
or a santos...

"For the Lord your God will bless your harvest
and in all the work of your hands,
and your joy will be complete."
Deut. 16:15
Found these beauties at a booth with all things French,
including the owner.
They are French communion cards.
I think they will go on bookmarks maybe...
mais oui!

4 comments:

  1. Pam, you are a tease!! I can't wait to get out there and hunt for treasures--my favorite pastime. I love what you found, and a French booth?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty frames! You going to do some more paintings soon? Where did you find the french booth?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice frames!!! A great find! I can't wait to see your paintings in them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you find those beautiful frames?! Thrift store, garage sale, flea market, goodwill, ebay????
    -Trish

    ReplyDelete