Sunday, December 18, 2011

it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
everywhere I go...
Well I haven't been anywhere 
as I have been busy cooking
fudge, 
cranberries in brandy for the brie wrapped in phyllo,
cranberry orange cookies drizzled in orange sugar,
candied walnuts,
balsamic croutons,
Italian beef stew tucked in the freezer,
and chicken enchilada casserole...phew...
so I would be ready for a full house on Thursday.
I can't wait and my heart is pounding just thinking of the fun we will have!
and I took some closeups of the the holiday festivities
being played out in my rooms...
I wish you each a blessed Christmas
filled with family and love and peace
and good will towards men.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful home for the blessed season!

    Merry Christmas wishes to you, and your family! Enjoy!!

    xoxo...Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, you're making some holiday magic for sure!
    Merry Christmas to you and your family Pam!
    ♥Jenny :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely kitchen impressions!

    Have a wonderful Christmas!
    ♥ Franka

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that you are going to have a wonderful Holiday with all of this goodness.
    Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum...!! I can smell those delicious cookies. :]
    Thank you so much for sharing your home, filled with Christmas love. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete