Tuesday, December 6, 2011

let's merry!

well I am trying at least.
showed up to the gallery opening
(see the previous post) 
to find 3 of my 4 paintings were missing.
hmm... we hunted for them.
looked high and low...
and discovered they were already SOLD!!!
I really couldn't believe it -
oh me of little faith.
I can't tell you what that did for my spirit. 
I was thinking if they did not sell here this month
then I might as well give up.
so now I have a renewed joyfulness 
that I can be me!
you know what I mean?

and there is lots being prepped in the studio
 for the art clubbers
 to play with
 and you gotta have some bells
and here is one of the samples they will be making 
to reflect this advent season.
I will share them all later.
hope you are having a blessed season!

1 comment:

  1. PAM! you ROCKSTAR you! :) They sold in the first day?! so awesome! yay!! You were made to be YOU, so make art for You-and it will be more real than anything else. So happy for you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete