Sunday, June 19, 2011

welcome home!

I got the idea for this sweet project from 
just love her art work!
as I had leftover wood from a home makeover project sitting there 
staring at me,
a the light bulb went on in my head 
and I heard a noise something like this...
"ding"
 "the kiddos can make something out of this", I said.
 so we made houses,
 cute tall houses,
perched on bubble hills.
-just the type of house I would call home.
2 more art club projects left to share next week,
then you will just have to settle for seeing my art this summer.
Right now I am taking a wonderful plaster class 
which I can't wait to share with you...
and some really big news to share tomorrow!
you will especially want to stay tuned 
if you need art projects to teach the kiddos who are home from school
for the summer.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE them!!! They did such a great job on them:O) Thank You:O) Cant wait to hear about the plaster class:O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of them, they are so full of cheer!! Beautiful job! Clever way to use the wood.

    Any one of these would be so cute hung in the entry way of home!! :)

    xoxo...Gloria

    ReplyDelete