Friday, October 14, 2011

what my art desk holds this week...

an art desk filled with projects in progress
fills me with hope
and the feeling that all is right with the world
and the idea that anything is possible
and just maybe I can create what I see in my mind.
maybe...
still working on that, 
but aren't we all?
still loving the texture of joint compound
and I love watching it dry
and change color as the moisture is absorbed into the air.
and then there are these little owls being prepped
for the after school art kiddos next week
(can you see them?).
and my new tape from Somerset displayed in a clear bowl
(which I will probably hoard and not use if I know myself)
and this beautiful card purchased in Seattle
and these cut out and ready for the art kiddos
who are going to make this project.
what's on your desk this weekend?

6 comments:

  1. Cant wait to see the finished owls:O) My desk is full with oranments:O) So many ideas, Have an awesome week:O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so exciting to see so many potential paintings!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sunny art desk! You have so much going on that it's inspiring me to get going!! I've been in a major slump but your photos are motivating and fun!! Such creativity!! Can't wait to meet you in Seattle! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. the happenings on your desk look amazing. i am here via facebook stretching within. best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply lovely... all this creativity!
    Such an inspiring art desk, brings me smiles :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so creative...so many ideas....you inspire me...

    ReplyDelete