Wednesday, June 27, 2012

i spy with my little eye

i spy with my little eye...
hmmm, could that be the sun making an appearance this morning?
and with that sentiment in mind -
It is never too late to be what you might have been.
George  Eliot

i will sharply reprimand the sun and give him that encouragement to show up here more often.
but the same could be said of me and showing up in the studio.
 so in that spirit,
you can now find me most of these summer days painting away at my art desk
as i have finally given up
(or stuffed)
my fear 
and i will be having my own booth 
at the Sammamish Art Fair in October.
 the tools are ready
the painting, including the joys and the frustrations have begun.
i have started 30,
yep you heard me right,
30 paintings.
yikes
i spy with my little eye -
30 boards and canvases perched around the room
and a happy little dog at my feet.
i promise to share the process here my friends.
happy painting to you this fine summer day
and please mr. sun,
i would like you to stay, just for a little while.


4 comments:

  1. I am so inspired by your post.
    Gifts through THE LIGHT.
    Go for it.
    Love what you have done so far.
    Wish I could come to the fair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!!30 paintings wow!! I will send the sun to you:O) cant wait to see the progress:O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU are a ROCKSTAR! :) i'm so proud of you and how your going for your dream. October is going to be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gifts through THE LIGHT - good one Katie. OK Isabel I will take some sun today. It is lightly raining ;( And Kim just call me rockstar -hee hee.

    ReplyDelete